Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Musical Inspiration


So I just love music.  I am kind of that cheesy person that can relate everything to a great song.  I love songs that bring me to tears and that I can relate to my own life!  I had to share this song today.  My sweet new friend Sarah shared it with me.  These were her exact words to me "I wanted to share a song, that was my theme song last year. I believe God sent me these lyrics just at the right moment. I truly believe that we were sent here by Jesus for some reason, and  I know we were picked and it was not by accident, just like you and your family. I hope "someday" I will understand why, but if not, I have faith that God's plan is perfect and I will continue to believe that His plan for my life is somehow better than I could ever hope or want for myself"  How amazing was this message to me?  I was sharing with her yesterday how I have had been having some hard moments missing home,family and friends and just getting adjusted to life here!  She was so sweet to listen and share with me that she felt the same feelings when she first moved here.  She shared with me something that inspired her to embrace this adventure and I so appreciate that!  This song has a whole new meaning for me!  It's the little things that can make you feel good and today it was a song!

Speaking of songs..I have to share another song that Deric and I love.  It kind of became our family's theme song when we were apart all those months and had the impending move upon us.  Blake could not hear this song without welling up with tears!!!  My favorite part has to do with "teaching my kids to fly".  I hope you enjoy these two songs and maybe feel a little inspired by them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaltg7Xg960



1 comment:

  1. Em -
    I think your friend Sarah is a wise woman and was such a blessing for you on that day! It's so amazing to me to watch you seek your purpose in Dubai - great things will come from your obedience and your family will be Blessed for it!

    Keep the posts& pics coming - I love to read them!!!
    Love ya! Sonia

    ReplyDelete