Thursday, January 13, 2011

Six in the States PART2


Here are some photos from our first days back home.  We stayed at the Berkenmeiers, our family and beloved next door neighbors!  I tried not to pay much attention to our beautiful house next door.  It is being well cared for by a nice family and that is what is important.  What I did pay attention to were all the sweet neighbor kids and cousins playing together!  Our kids were in heaven!  We started our Christmas celebrating with the annual Bryant ornament exchange party which my kids love!  The hot ornament this year was a hedgehog that I almost had but was robbed by my nephew!!
 "Pssssst....have you noticed my Dad keeps changing his clothes and holding you alot?"


The girls brought abayas for all their buddies

Sister-n-Laws and sweet Winnie Kate!
Lilly LOVED the dogs!
This is what jet-lag looks like
Aunt Debbie getting all the ornaments ready for the game!
Mama D and Pappa Terry crashed the Bryant Ornament Party and we were so glad!!
The hedgehog ornament was so cute!!
Luke got this pink flamingo and was glad to have it stolen from him!
I stole this "B" ornament only to be robbed by thieving Uncle Wayne!
THIEF
Robbed again!!!

Olivia was thrilled with her little ballerina ornament.
Yummmm!  Peppermint ice cream!

All a little jet-lagged but so glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment