Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Duke of Dubai does Little League!

Luke the Duke Bryant is a t-ball player!!! Or should we say Duke of Dubai..(nickname given by Uncle Wayne)- This is Luke's first year to play baseball and he LOVES it! He gets so in to it and as soon as the game is over he asks me "when do I have baseball again?" Deric is the assistant coach and our team is the Marlins. Luke is #3 which I love since he is Bryant #3! I am so impressed with the fields and the whole program. Here our some pictures from our first game and opening ceremonies. Opening ceremonies was so American-feeling! There were hamburgers, hot dogs, slushies and we even sang "Take me out to the Ball game!" You really could think you were in the states when you are there. When this young softball player girl stepped out of the crowd and belted out the National Anthem, while the American flag was being brought forward, I teared up!!! How cool is it that Luke's first ever baseball game was played in Dubai? I will say I was wishing for family to be here to see our little LEFTY whack the ball but I know there are many many more games in our future that we will be able to share with them!
WHACK!
He is so in to it that when someone hits the ball regardless of
his position he runs across the field to try and get it! hahaha
Go Bubby!!!
And he's HOME!
This place is FUN!
Serious coaching going on...


My sweetie...So happy!
Good Game!!
After the game pep talk!!!
After game treats!!
So proud of our Duke!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
During the opening ceremonies each player had
their name called and got to run out..there is our #3!
God Bless America!! No matter where you are!

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhh, please tell me the duke will have a game when we are there! go #3! go #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute! So sorry he didn't have Granny cheering him on. Love the blue on all of you. Go #3, we are cheering from home for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG lefty ! Hit it out of the park.....Love from Pappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tate was a Marlin one season, too. They have the BEST team colors! Way to go, Duke of Dubai!

    ReplyDelete