Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First Visitor, First Playdate

 Saturday afternoon we had our first guest from Texas!!!  Mr. Ron Jordan a great family friend came into Dubai on business and stopped in to see the Bryants.  The kids were so excited to have a guest!  Ron's wife Vita is one of my mom's best and favorite customers at the beauty shop and we grew up going to church with the Jordans at St. Lukes.  So Ron is the first to get the tour of Villa 5 and see where we live.  Can't wait to hear what he has to report to Mom and Dad on Dubai.  Latha took this picture.  Luke and I look asleep...Lilly grabs mounds of your hair if she is behind you in a picture- ouch.
 Yesterday Lilly hosted her first playdate!  Her friends Ben and Karsten came over.  It was so fun!  Lilly gets beyond excited to be around babies.  I think she must be thinking "Finally I can make eye contact with someone!"  Ben is from Texas and Karsten is from Wisconsin.  The funny thing is these three are all the youngest of either 4 or 5 kids!  I love their moms!  We ate homemade chicken salad and talked while these 3 wandered around and played.  Ben brought Lilly these new pink shoes for a belated birthday gift.  She would not let me take them off!  We plan to do this again soon.   I am so glad to have found some friends who have babies Lilly's age and are in the same boat I am in with the older kids.








No comments:

Post a Comment