Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blog Redecorating

Those of you who know me well know I love to redecorate and change things around.  Rearranging furniture in our house and other people's houses just makes me happy!  Well I guess my need for change applies to Six in the Sand because it has been bugging me!  I have been "redecorating" it in my mind for weeks.  I have to confess that my first design I hired someone to do for me.  I knew I could have done it myself but it was a very busy time with the move and I just wanted it done! So for the past two days I have been perched in front of my computer watching tutorial videos and reading up on how to customize and design a blog. I am still learning and it is not complete.  Like how do I get that big space out from imbetween my header and subtitle!  And how do I change the font on the blog!  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  Overall though,  I am pretty proud of what I have done and learned so far!  We have been on "holiday" as the people around here say it so I have had some time to focus on my blog redo.   It has been FABULOUS not having to drive to school everyday!  Deric has been off too which has been great.  We actually just got back from another Oman adventure....Muscat!!..Details about that coming soon!

Bryant 6 are doing great!  We are gearing up for a big Thanksgiving at our home with lots of new friends.  Then we have Breakfast with Santa at ASD that I have somehow become deeply involved in!  I designed the flyer that will hang around the school and am helping plan the event.  And then (drumroll) HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS.   December 16 we are headed to Texas!  The kids are elated and so am I!  We can't wait to see our family, friends and our new little niece Winnie Kate.  She was born October 4.  Lilly skyped with her today.  Those two are gonna be buddies!

Hi Winnie Kate!  You sure are cute!  
It took both my mac friends to change the blog!
Mama!  Get off the computer!!!



3 comments:

  1. Your blog redo looks great. I read your blog regularly. It is so funny how we live parallel lives. I really liked your first blog look, infact I stayed up all night several weeks ago looking at different websites to redo my blog as well. I ended up paying the same website that did your blog to redo mine. You are way more talented than I am, I don't think I could do this all by myself. One question...how do you get so many pictures on your blog with the captions? I can not figure it out yet. Take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Nancy Delcambre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am impressed! I looks great! You should be very proud! I can't help you at all on that space between your header. Sorry. But here is a link to some very helpful tips about blogs that I use. http://funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl...there is not a thing you couldn't decorate!!...your blog is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete