Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ciao... or should I say CHOW!

PINCH ME!!!  Did we really go to Italy?  YES!  Over Spring Break we checked the box of one of my top expat-travel-bucket list items.  ITALY.....a place I have always, always wanted to visit.  When we landed and pulled out of the airport I looked at Deric and said "Are we really here?"  (I feel that way alot these days...)  Italy was so many things to me....I can best describe it through my pictures... 

IT WAS......
GREEN AND BEAUTIFUL!  SOMETHING WE MISS LIVING IN DUBAI!




IT WAS.....
MORE HISTORY THAN I COULD HAVE EVER IMAGINED!







IT WAS....
TRULY GOD'S COUNTRY














IT WAS....
TIME SPENT WITH FRIENDS THAT WE HAVE EXPERIENCED DUBAI WITH...
FRIENDS WE WILL MISS DEARLY WHEN THEY SOON MOVE TO LONDON...







IT WAS....
 AMORE!!!!!!
















AND I HAVE TO SAY ABOVE ALL IT WAS....
FOOD!  GLORIOUS, DELICIOUS, HEAVEN-SENT...












FOOD!  CIAO!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful journey! Lilly's smile in all the photos is so presh!

    ReplyDelete